Broccoli has a reputation as a superfood.
If you are looking for fresh, pesticide-free, and organic broccoli — Buy Online From Earthy Tales
Broccoli is a green vegetable that vaguely resembles a miniature tree. It's closely related to cabbage, Brussels sprouts, kale and cauliflower � all edible plants collectively referred to as cruciferous vegetables.
Broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables that you can't ignore its benefits because of the presence of immense nutritional value. Broccoli is quite rich in protein, so it's a good source of protein intake for vegetarians. It is also a good source of vitamin C, A, K and B6, calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium
In addition to that, broccoli is a high fibre and antioxidant rich food in India.
Benefits of Broccoli:
- Natural detoxifying food that helps in removing toxins from the body as it is high in fibre content
- Boost the Immune system as it contains vitamin C - 135% of the (RDI) The recommended daily intake (in one cup of raw broccoli ie. 91gm)
- It slows down the ageing process as it contains sulforaphane, a key bioactive compound in broccoli
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature, according to a 2014 study
- Also, help reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes because of fibre