Join ET Circle to Save More
1 packet contains 5 leaves of elaichi leaves
Cardamom (Elaichi) is one of the oldest spices in the world, with a unique flavour and aroma. Both the leaves and the seeds can be used in cooking. This spice is a member of the ginger family and originates from India, Pakistan, and Nepal.
Some health benefits of Elaichi are mentioned below:
1. Antioxidant and Diuretic properties may lower blood pressure.
2. The compounds in cardamom may help fight cancer cells.
3. Cardamom has been used for thousands of years to help with digestion.
4. The use of cardamom to treat bad breath and improve oral health is an ancient remedy.
5. Cardamom also has antibacterial effects outside of the mouth and may treat infections.
How to use?
Cardamom Leaves makes an excellent addition to drinks, for instance in a fresh-tasting infusion or mixed with gin. The leaves can also be used in sauces or stocks. The product also combines very well with fish. Warming the leaves will bring out the best of its flavour.