Awesome Recipe of a Mango Kulfi- By Deepti Mittal- An EarthyTales Consumer
Summer season is here and one cannot resist making things out of mango. My household has been having a lot of mango being used like mango rice, mango shake, aam Panna …list is endless. When you get amazingly sweet mangoes from your favorite organic Earthy Tales so you try Mango kulfi without any delay… So here it goes.
- ½ liter milk (preferably full cream)
- 1 Tablespoon Cornflour
- ½ cup Milkmaid
- ½ cup mango pulp (preferably Alphonso)
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- Few drops mango emulsion (optional)
- 1/8 tsp orange color (optional)
- Mix cornflour and milk and put on the gas and boil for 2 min or so
- Add milkmaid and mango pulp and cook for sometime
- Let it cool completely
- Add essence, color beat till frothy
- Freeze in small portions otherwise a steel container for 4-5 hours
- Serve it with fresh mangoes
In my version and I just added little vanilla essence as my Mangoes were too sweet and flavourful. You could also use ready-made pulp instead of mangoes.