Continuing my Trilogy on Oats related recipes thought of sharing this tasty granola. With summer time, it’s great to add to ice-creams, yogurts and or just munch on this healthy stuff. This one is very simple one and you can control the sugar or skip the sugar and make it healthier.
- Rolled oats – 3 cup.
- Almonds- ¾ cup chopped almonds.
- Pumpkin seeds- ½ cup
- Sunflower seeds- ½ cup
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8th tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 1 tbsp or 15 gm butter
- 4 Tbsp – honey (you can do 2 tbsp honey and 2 tbsp maple syrup also)
- 1/4th cup brown sugar (you can skip and add 1-2 tbsp of honey)
- 1 cup of dried fruits (cranberry, blueberry, kiwi…)
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients – oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, salt .
- In small bowl melt butter, add sugar, honey and apple juice
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients and spread on baking tray
- Bake for 20-25 min at 180 degree in pre heated oven.
- While baking please keep stirring the mixture and remove once the golden colour is achieved
- After it’s cooled then add dried fruits and store in airtight container
Orignal Source :https://bakesngrub.com/
Deepti, A passionate baker, cook, successful HR professional and a busy mom. Baking and cooking have been her stress busters, trying to create happy moments with her family. Please look forward to her articles.