What do you mean by Organic Living?
“Organic” means in terms of our homes and our families and what choices we might make if we wanted to live a more sustainable lifestyle or embrace organic living.
When we choose to live more organically, we’re essentially choosing to avoid anything that has been heavily processed or exposed to chemicals.
Organic living includes what we eat, what we put on our skin, and what we surround ourselves within our body, home, and environments.
Here is a range of natural, chemical-free, and organic products for sustainable, eco-friendly, and healthy organic living.
Natural Skin Care Products:
There are a wide variety of skincare products on the market today, some of which are synthetic and some natural. While these products can be beneficial, natural health care products are generally the better choice of the two.
Why use natural skin products?
- Better for the Environment – Synthetic chemicals can harm animals and plants with which they come into contact.
- Safer – The ingredients in natural products are much safer as they slowly sink into the bloodstream. From there, they directly affect many of the body’s processes.
- Packed with Beneficial Nutrients – Natural products, on the other hand, are filled with familiar-sounding ingredients such as jojoba oil, argan oil, apple juice, lemon juice, and so on. These ingredients are not damaging to the body, but they’re healthy.
Natural Home Cleaners:
Common commercial cleaners are loaded with toxic and polluting substances designed to make domestic life more manageable. The cost of these chemical-based products can be high: long-term health concerns for the family and environmental pollution caused by their manufacture and disposal and thus should be substituted by natural home cleaners.
What do these natural home cleaners have?
- Baking Soda – It cleans, deodorizes, softens water, and scours.
- Soap – Unscented soap in liquid form is biodegradable and will clean just about anything.
- Lemon Juice – One of the most potent food acids, lemon juice is effective against most household bacteria.
- White Vinegar – It cuts grease; removes mildew, odors, and stains; and prevents or removes wax build-up.
- Alcohol – It is an excellent disinfectant.
Natural Neem Based Cookware:
Neem-based kitchen accessories are a safe and straightforward solution to a sustainable household. Just as small cookware change in your kitchen impacts your meal. While neem leaf and bark have been used for ages, neem wood is now shaped into kitchenware.
What is the need for neem cookware?
- The 100% handmade products
- It can be used for cooking curry, sauteing vegetables, making dosa, serving purposes, etc.
- It is supremely hygienic to use as it has no added dyes or stains, is 100% food safe, and is anti-bacterial.
- It is scratch-free (soft edges ensure vessels are without a scratch & perfect for non-stick cooking), heat resistant, long-life, non-toxic, eco-friendly.
More and more people these days are choosing to shop ethically to upkeep sustainability, support local sellers & community, and protect the environment. If you also wish to make the big switch from being an unaware consumer to a more mindful one, use all-natural, away from chemicals and organic products for a better you and a better tomorrow.
CEO and Co-Founder, Earthy Tales