Aloe Vera JuiceRs. 250.00 + 12% GST
Join ET Circle to Save More
Aloe vera juice is a gooey, thick liquid made from the flesh of the aloe vera plant leaf. It’s commonly known to treat sunburns. But drinking this healthy elixir in juice form provides you with a number of other health benefits.
The juice mixes easily into smoothies and shakes. This makes aloe vera juice a practical whole food supplement.
Some of the health benefits of drinking Aloe Vera Juice are -
1. Hydration - The aloe plant is very water-dense, so it’s an ideal way to prevent or treat dehydration
2. Liver Function - When it comes to detoxing, healthy liver function is key. Aloe vera juice is an excellent way to keep your liver healthy.
3. For Constipation - Drinking aloe vera juice helps increase the water content in your intestines, which helps you pass stool normally.
4. For clear skin - Hydrating aloe vera juice may help reduce the frequency and appearance of acne. It may also help reduce skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis.
5. Nutritious boost - Aloe vera juice is jam-packed with nutrients. Drinking it is an excellent way to make sure you don’t become deficient. It contains important vitamins and minerals like vitamins B, C, E, and folic acid.
6. Heartburn relief - Drinking aloe vera juice may give you relief when heartburn attacks. The compounds present in aloe vera juice help control secretion of acid in your stomach.
7. Digestive benefits - Aloe vera contains several enzymes known to help in the breakdown of sugars and fats and to keep your digestion running smoothly.
And to top all of that, it's made of 100% organic aloe vera leaves!