Bay Leaf (Tej pata)Rs. 100.00
Tej Pata is an aromatic leaf used to enhance the flavour of food while cooking. It can be used whole or in a ground form.
This culinary herb is an integral part of Indian cuisine, thanks to its distinctive flavour and fragrance. Apart from this, it is also known for its age-old medicinal properties.
Where Bay leaves Comes From?
Bay leaves come from various plants, mentioned below:
- Bay laurel
- Mexican bay leaf
- Indonesian laurel
- Indian bay leaf or malabathrum
- West Indian bay tree
Tej Patta Benefits
- Possess vitamins A and C, folic acid, and antioxidants
- Helpful for diabetic people due to its antioxidant properties. It revents the damage of pancreatic beta cells.
- Effective herb for common cold and cough.
- Prevents foul smell
- Reduces the level of stress hormones as it contains linalool