White Sugar (Sulphurless)
Add to Shopping List
Sulphurless sugar is cleaned by a process that uses phosphoric acid and phosphate salts instead of sulphur.
- Sulphur-free sugar solution has higher pH than sugar with Sulphur. Therefore, less acidity it produces in the body
- Its crystals have a natural translucent white color and don't require bleaching with Sulphur-dioxide like ordinary sugar.
- Safe to include in your diet
- Pure organic source
- Same taste as normal sugar
- No chemicals used for refining
- No impurities