Buy Organic Vegetables Online
Organic isn't a Fad - it's a return to our tradition. It's the food that our ancestors grew and eat. Any food which is grown without the use of any synthetic chemicals, pesticides, insecticides is Organic food. Chemicals that are sprayed in non-organic food could be dangerous to humans and have been known to cause serious damage to our body organs.
How Organic Vegetables Are Good For You?
Vegetables grown without any chemicals have been found to be healthier on these counts:
- Organic vegetables keep your gut healthy.
- Higher in nutritional value - the best evidence of a significant increase is in certain types of flavonoids, which have antioxidant properties.
- Less exposure to certain types of damaging pesticides that are carcinogenic in nature.
- Higher level of Vitamin C
- Organic vegetables are highly rich in antioxidants phytochemicals (anthocyanins, flavonoids, and carotenoids) as compared to non-organic vegetables.
- When it comes to meat and milk, organic products can have about 50% more omega-3 fatty acids, a type of unsaturated healthy fat, than conventionally produced products, according to a 2016 study in the British Journal of Nutrition.
How Do You Know Whether Vegetables are Organic or Not?
How to identify organic vegetables? This question comes to everyone's' mind. Typically, organic fruits and vegetables may not be as “good-looking” (vis-à-vis color, shape, and size ~ the way nature intended) as regular produce. Some produce like cauliflower, broccoli may have worms inside, even though they look ok from outside. It just proves that it is organic & no pesticides are used. But eventually, the proof lies in the taste - Try it a few times and you can make out the difference.
Why Choose Earthy Tales For Organic Vegetables?
We are the only set up in Delhi NCR that conducts independent PESTICIDE TEST every Quarter, from a NABL accredited lab (FICCI FRAC).
And other reasons are:
- We have years of experience and expertise in the organic vegetable farming industry.
- We believe in eco-friendliness and sustainability.
- No chemical, no pesticides, no herbicides
- We believe in a farm-to-fork model.
- We are a one-stop-shop for fresh and organic vegetables online
- Supports and protects air, water, and soil (environment)
We Sell –
- Potato: Our farm-fresh and organic potatoes are rich in carbs, fiber, vitamin C, B6 as well as proteins.
- Pumpkin: Our natural and nutritious pumpkins are rich in potassium and beta-carotene. They have vitamins A, E, C, and B as well.
- Tomato: Our pure and organic tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A, K, B1, B3, B5, B6, B7, and vitamin C. They are full of iron, potassium, magnesium, chromium, and choline.
- Tori: Our organic and natural tori contains vitamin C, iron, magnesium, thiamine, and riboflavin. They are ideal to boost immunity.
- Onion: Our farm-fresh onions are rich in dietary fiber, and folic acid. Besides that, they are low in sodium and contain no fat.
- Lemon: Our organic and pure lemons are rich in vitamins B5, B6, B1, and B2, as well as calcium, copper, and iron. They are perfect for anyone who is looking to shed weight.
- Mint: Our farm-fresh mint is an ideal source of calcium, potassium, iron, and vitamin C. They can improve digestion and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kundru: Our fresh and organic kundru is good for diabetes. It is rich in phytonutrients, such as saponins, flavonoids, and terpenoids.