Buy Cow Ghee Online - A2 and Organic
- A2 Desi Ghee is made with cow's milk when it is boiled and cooled. Butter is extracted and churned by hand to get this pure Ghee.
- People call this Vedic Ghee also. Desi A2 Cow ghee is made from the milk obtained from the desi varieties of Cow which are very few in India.
- It contained the A2 protein which is missing in the regular ghee which u get in the market.
- In our ancient Hindi Mythology Milk, yogurt, honey, sugar, and the fifth element of Panchamrit, the Sanskrit word for five elixirs, is ghee.
- Composition / Health Benefits: It contains vitamin K, linoleic acid, and antioxidant properties, which are proved to be the best to maintain heart health. Also, vitamin K in Ghee stops the depositing of calcium in arteries to prevent blockages. Pure Ghee contains vitamin K, which helps to elevate the health of our bones.
Why Choose Earthy Tales to buy Organic Desi Cow A2 Ghee?
We prefer to bring the Special BIlona Method of Obtaining Ghee is the main USP for Ghee for you. In this, a spoonful of curd is added to this milk and kept at room temperature overnight. The curd is then churned to extract butter from it- by hand. This butter is then boiled so that the water evaporates leaving behind pure ghee. What we have for you is this method of ghee available for consumption. This is the A2 Bilona method of extracting Ghee.
We have a 100% refund and replacement option with EarthyTales. Please get in-touch to get more info and any help needed.